Woodholder - Terms of Condition
Instructions for use
- Make sure you assemble the Woodholder correctly before using it.
- The clip of the Woodholder needs to be adjusted to the diameter of the tree trunk.
- The Woodholder may only be used for sawing wood.
- Make sure you take precautionary measures concerning the stability of the Woodholder on the floor.
- Use protective goggles when you use the Woodholder for sawing wood.
- The Woodholder is not developed for being used by children.
- BEAM Inventions is not liable for any damages.
- Do only use the Woodholder in accordance with these instructions
Over de Woodholder as a product
- The general terms and conditions have been deposited at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Please do not change the colour of the Woodholder due to safety precautions.