Candlepads™ - Instructions for use
Applying a Candlepad
- Put Candlepad, with the silver side up, on the candlestick.
- Push the candle – which is too thin – carefully in the candlestick.
- The result is obvious.
- The silver side must always be up.
- You need to put out the candle in time (about 1 cm before the flame itself touches the Candlepad).
- If Candlepads are stuck they can be removed by using hot wate.
- Do not use Candlepads twice.
- Do not deform the Candlepad.
- Candlepads are flame-extinguishing.
- Please do not use the Candlepad without reading the instructions for use.